Why Wednesday....

Wednesday, March 5, 2008


Guess what today is yall...................yup it's Why Wednesday, here is our list, and feel free to drop some of your "Why's" on us......



*Why my kids come in here everyday stealing shit like pencils, post it's hi-lighters, sharpies, legal pads, letter openers with the company logo on it.......anything they can get they hands on


*Why i don't even try to stop them...



*Why when you call to speak to a customer service rep about getting ya shit straight whatever the case may be, they got an attitude????




*Why i am hoping my blogger in crime don't go off on her bosses who called the meeting for this morning



*Why do black mailmen show up with the mail after 4:00pm like that shit is normal????


*Why when you wake up in the morning it feels like you just went to sleep??



*Why these damn laid back bahamians getting on my last nerve ??



*Why I wish sleeping could be some type of job??



*Why i can't wait to see who's gonna win Project runway?



*Why is it only Wednesday?






13 comments:

Anonymous said...

why i'm mad that bmama watch project runway......lol

Bahama said...

why? what's wrong with project runway??

Bahama said...

why ain't nobody comment'n?

why i bout to start skrong arm'n ppl? lol

Ms. 72780 said...

HI DARLINGS!!!!!!

WHAT IT DO!! I'VE MISSED Y'ALL SO MUCH. I'M PROUD OF MY GIRLS AND THEIR BLOG, MAKING IT HAPPEN.

Bahama said...

RUBIES!!!!!! i missed'eded u in the most non homo way!!

Anonymous said...

My Why's:

Why does this Fed Ex beyotch have an attitude everyday at my job?

Why can't I STILL find the Absolut Mango Vodka yet?

Why was that freaky email blog the most commented on yesterday LMAO? (thanks for stopping by Bahama)

Why is America's Next Top Model so WACK this season?

I'll be back with more venting....

And I can't wait till project runway either LOL

Anonymous said...

why this is my 1st time since this morning coming to my blog

why msvirgo was on point bout them dyke fed ex bitches

why i am mad i know 2 ppl who watch project runway lmao

why ANTM been played tho but my daughter make me watch ir cause she loves her some miss j

why that lil mexican dude a cutie tho and why i wanna turn his ass straight????

Ms. 72780 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

DEAD!!!!!!!!!

Bahama you're a mess. What have y'all been up to?

Anonymous said...

What the hell? How did I go from rubie mae to anonymous, lol. Let me get my butt back to work.

Anonymous said...

This is so true:

*Why when you call to speak to a customer service rep about getting ya shit straight whatever the case may be, they got an attitude????

lol but i worked customer service, and it's just an annoying job all around, you should also ask why they use them damn machines when all we really wanna do is talk to a live person!

Bahama said...

LMAO!! nuttin 80's just chillin in the cut..lol

and welcome! martine

Anonymous said...

why ya'll heffas ain't never give me my props for aspiring ya'll for the "why" wednesday ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????

luv 504

this sh!t better work..lmao