Allow Us to Introduce Ourselves

Thursday, August 21, 2008

This has been a long time coming, wouldn't you say? We been doing this blog thing for a while now (6 months, damn we are still infants) and we've never really told you who is who and what is what. We just dove right into it and started blogging. A few of you guys know us quite well since we were tearing things up on Bossip and some of you think you know us but you have no idea (what ever happened to that show?) So hears a little look into the Ditzy Broads that run Two Ditzy Broads.




Bahama


First I hate talking about myself, I'm not all that interesting. You might be wondering though how we came up with the name? I am ditzy because, I laugh at my own jokes and hard too, I think the word Fellatio is the funniest thing, it would take me forever to find something when I realize it was A.) right in front of my face B.) in my hand or C.) on my head, I laugh at things up to a week after I've heard it. I am Ditzy because, alot of the time I pretend like I get stuff but in reality I don't, I talk to myself all the time, I sing loud when in the car, if I find something really funny I snort. Now that you know some of why I'm ditzy here's a little more about me. I grew up in Florida (broward county..Ft. Lauderdale to be exact) my screen name is Bahama Mama ( i cut it down to Bahama) 1. Cuz i like the drink and 2. Cuz that's where I reside. I'm a nerd, I watch National Geographic for fun. I love to read and write, I have a writing blog but being that I'm lazy it's fell my the waist side, I've just recently resurrected it. I think I'm funny even if no one else does. I'm not your regular girlie girl, I LOVE sports. Saturday/Sunday/Monday you will either find me in a sports bar or at home watching a game. I shoot pool and I'm kinda good, I'm not a phone person. One of the only traits of being a girlie girl I posses is I love to shop and I like the color pink. I'm very much single and probably will be for a while since I've steered clear of Bahamian men. I think I'm the more serious one out of Chrissy and I. And that's me in nutshell, anything else just ask in the comments. That's all folks!



Chrissy





Lmao why i got to be the less serious one tho bammy? Okay imma tell ya why, i do not take myself, or anything else too seriously @ all, that's just me tho, i go from day to day with mine. I never plan for the future cause i think it's stupid to do so, hell i may be dead before the sun come up iono, BUT i am not spontaneous, i can't stand surprises, and everything gotta be organized and in it's place or imma go nuts. I am a wife and mother got 2 kids, yall know that already tho, and i don't think my kids even take me seriously as a mom, they tell me i am just way too silly,and funny to be a mommy? go effin figure.... hubby call me ditzy all the time cause fa real yall simple shit goes right over my head, always has, always will, but my man loves that lil personality quirk about me. I am extremely shy in person, which is shocking cause my job requires me to be a ppl person, and i am from 8-5 after that i turn that ppl person shit off. I am not a sports fanatic like my partner,Bammy, but i do love boxing, i tolerate all other sports cause i have no choice. I am a picture nut, i make my kids take new pics like every 6 months, and then i line my walls with the pics, ONLY i have to have em in order from their age when they took the pic. I do not have a coffee table in my living room, lol cause again i hate clutter, i hate cooking. I love to read, i got 2 bookshelves full of books, and some in my garage, and i have read every single one of em. I don't think i am a girly girl, i like to look pretty and all that shit but i never try too hard to do so, damn that sound arrogant, which i am not, lmao that's all i got for yall right now, any more questions holla @ us in the comments.....

54 comments:

Anonymous said...

like i said it's all bammy's idea lmao.....

n0days0ff said...

I do not have a coffee table in my living room, lol cause again i hate clutter,



^^^^ no you dont have a coffee table cause rooms to go denied your application.you aint got to lie craig

n0days0ff said...

chrissy why you look like this girl i went to high school with?you know im about to start a roasting session right?

Anonymous said...

lmao nodays i swear i hate you, lol i don't have a coffee table cause my husband threw his brother on it and broke it and i refused to buy another after that, PLUS i hate clutter, PLUS when you got lil toddlers running round the house well not anymore thay ain't but still, you don't need something for them to bump they head on so shut up lmao always got me explaing shit to you....

Anonymous said...

why i knew out of all the ppl who come throo here you was gon fucking clown me the most nodays....

n0days0ff said...

but on a serious note how did yall two link up to make a blog together?and are yall looking for a partner? think about it

twoditzybroadsandsisqo.com.org.net

Anonymous said...

so here's the story nodays....

we cyber met and talked everyday on bossip and eventually in bossip the excitment died down, new ppl came throo and bossip was like shutting shit down and talking noise if we said something they ain't like i can remember a few times they locked us the fuck out, oh and the format changed on bossip and we ain't like it so we was like we gon start our own shit, and we did and it worked.....

we talk back and forth via e-mail all day batting round ideas for our blog, it's just like running a business, if i am gon be out i tell bammy and vice versa, altho she better @ that than i am sometimes i am just awol and shit, we respect each other's ideas, we pretty much work well together, we have never really disagreed on anything and we honest but not mean honest if we don't like an idea, we also give each other free reign to do whatever kinda post we want like if i wanna rant bout my kids i do and if bammy wanna rant bout her co-workers and how they need to be commited, lol she do....i fdon't wanna toot my own horn, and i am sure bammy will agree, we are a good ass team for me to be here in texas, and her to be in the bahamas

Bahama said...

i get back and was expecting to 50 11 comments but it's only seven...omg chrissy we scared everybody off!!!...oh no, lmmfao

Bahama said...

oh lmao...i just noticed the pixs were gone...lmmfao!! chrissy what happened?

Anonymous said...

bammy no clowned me so hard i took em down, and he said you looked like you were bout to get baptized, and that my phone was a zavh morris phone and that i looked like pocohontas and all kinda stuff, lmao but i told him i would get you to put em back up when you got back

Bahama said...

well no dayz how bout i baptized my foot up ur ass? lmao

Anonymous said...

i know bammy, i say we donkey kong his ass lmao

Anonymous said...

i know bammy, i say we donkey kong his ass lmao

-Dame- said...

there go my girls!

-waves-

Anonymous said...

lol we did this post for you dame!

Bahama said...

Hey Dame..yup that's us..lol

-Dame- said...

awwww inst that just the sweetest thing ever!?!

MzPurp said...

Well I think the pics are cute!! I've seen Bammy on twitter...but Chrissy, ur daughter looks just like you!!!

& my boo, I'm comin to TX from MD to take him hostage!!...LOL!

Anonymous said...

Well I think the pics are cute!! I've seen Bammy on twitter...but Chrissy, ur daughter looks just like you!!!
^^^^^^^ awwwww do she really mzp cause i look @ her and see not nan piece of me in her she looks like her daddy to me and yeah you can have ya boo why he call me last night and say momma i can't take it anymore, granny won't let me watch spongebob, and the other granny made me sit down in church so i wanna come home he is a skraight mess.....

Anonymous said...

awwww inst that just the sweetest thing ever!?!
^^^^^not really cause we really ain't do it for you, lol but we still cool tho right?

MzPurp said...

LOL!! Aww why my boo couldn't watch Spongebob??

Anonymous said...

naw mzp he wanna keep on watching that damn dvd he got lmao and my momma prolly said look lil boy i ain't watching that no more cause she got 2 tv's but only one dvd player and it's in her room and i am willing to bet his lil ass wanna run the whole damn dvd player and what go in it....

n0days0ff said...

bammy i was in here saying how you had looked all sunny and happy and chrissy was saying your bikini was from the summer closeout of everything but water.you need to check your girl.she cant be disrespecting us like that

Anonymous said...

here he go.....lmmfao

Bahama said...

n0days0ff said...
bammy i was in here saying how you had looked all sunny and happy and chrissy was saying your bikini was from the summer closeout of everything but water.you need to check your girl.she cant be disrespecting us like that
^^^^

This ninja...lmao really?

Anonymous said...

This ninja...lmao really?
^^^^BAMMY! i can't believe you gon question that talking bout really, i would never say such a thing, nodays is a damn lie lmao he just mad cause he is a hater and that's what hater's do they HATE

Bahama said...

LMAO!!! i was being sarcastic chrissy, lol i don't believe this fool...lol

Anonymous said...

bammy, i say we clock his ass, throw him in the alley behind our blog and leave him there lmao

Bahama said...

sound good to me...make him watch glitter too..lmao

-Dame- said...

the alley...behind the blog...

...

4real?

n0days0ff said...

hey chrissy that house in your avi is that the one without the coffee table?

n0days0ff said...

why chrissy got the house from fresh prince as her avi?

why i can see jazzy jeff getting thrown out the back?

Bahama said...

LOL!!LOL!!! no dayz why you such a punk?

and yes Dame the alley behind the blog..you ain't know?

-Dame- said...

i do now!

what else go on in that alley?

Bahama said...

get your mind outta the gutter and pass the butter...lol that's just where we put people when they get outta line..

Anonymous said...

lmao all kinda stuff dame, but you gotta be grown to go back there boo.....

and bammy we gon make him watch glitter, and that boss n up with snoop dogg and dem that should be a good ass punishment

-Dame- said...

who said my mind was in the gutter bam?...WHERE YO MIND AT is the question!?!

and i told you i am grown chrissy!...grown and raising a son!

Anonymous said...

and i told you i am grown chrissy!...grown and raising a son!
^^^^^lmao you getting fly with me dame, do we need to take this to the alley and straigten this out?

Bahama said...

i was just making sure your mind wasn't there..and shoot my mind is usually always there...lol...iono Chrissy he might like that snoop part you know he ain't got no sense..lmao

n0days0ff said...

bossn up is that the one with snoop and that big red dude who look like he chrissy bilogical daddy bammy? yeah i seen that

-Dame- said...

well...i have been call FLY GUY DAME DYE!...so let take it to the alley den!

*pinched you*

PUNK!

Anonymous said...

red dude who look like he chrissy bilogical daddy bammy? yeah i seen that
^^^^lmmfao i am done cause he KILT me with that one nodays you won hands damn me down i gotta throw the towle in on that one

Bahama said...

N0dayz...i swear you are evil...lmao

Anonymous said...

well...i have been call FLY GUY DAME DYE!...so let take it to the alley den!

*pinched you*

PUNK!
^^^^^^^ don't get a spanking Dame.....lol lil youngsters are soooooooooooooooo disrespectful i swear

-Dame- said...

lmmfao!

Anonymous said...

lol yeah thought so dame.....

-Dame- said...

u lucky i respect my elders...

and plus i dont want ya teef to fall out...i hear polygrip aint what it used to be...

n0days0ff said...

ok bammy me and you got beef .for me to talk in the chitty chat i have to keep the page open and its right next to the pic of you saying chrissy mamma titties are thiiiiiiiisss big. thats not cool man

Anonymous said...

hey bammy, i took mine down and i am gone guys lata's

The Aesthetic Leo said...

Just coming through to say hey ladies!!!!!!!! And Bahama, we could definitely hang out.....you're into sports, like the word fellatio, you sing loud in the car, and you're single. LOL.

And Chrissy, I think our conversation would just be utterly hilarious. We'd have to videotape it, YouTube it, and share it to the whole world! LOL. But you ladies are awesome!

Bahama said...

One tizzie..what it dew?

Dude you missed the pics..we had our pics up..and thanks we know we are fab! lmao

The Aesthetic Leo said...

I didn't miss the pics. I saw them. LOL. I just didn't respond, I had a visitor earlier today. :)

LOL, and get your mind out the gutter.

Anonymous said...

awwwww one-ten so sweet, thanks sweetie, and i wanna know who da hell this visitor was? lol

PigskinLovingLady said...

*singing* Perfect combinationnnnnnnnnn Bammy and Chrissy a perfecttttttttttt combinationnn-ahha-waaaa
LOL...I'm just very happy you two decided to branch out and do y'all.

Continued Success on the real!

this sh!t better work..lmao