Laws of Love

Tuesday, August 19, 2008



















There are a few things that are certain, and one of them is you're either in a relationship or your not. And it just so happens Chrissy and I are a part of that certainty, I'm very much single and Chrissy is very much married. And we know how you all love our lists so we have another one for you. While blog hopping on Friday we were both at The Fly Guy Chronicles, and after a interesting debate we got this idea (thanks FG). The Laws of Love, I will have the laws for the many single, non committed folks out there and Chrissy will have the laws for all the love birds out there. So get you pen and paper and prepare to take notes.




Single Person Laws on the Road to Love and Marriage.



If at first you don't succeed - You know the saying, well we should use it. I know after the heartbreak and the drama the mind and body just doesn't think it's possible to get back in the game anymore. But Try Try again and repeat until you don't need to try anymore.




What exactly do I want - I know I can speak for myself on this, but I really don't know exactly what I want out of a relationship. I think I have idea's and things I like and look for in another person but to really give yourself fully to someone you have to know what you want out of life and each other.



Who am I - This one I think is the most important, if you don't know who you are how can you know what you can offer to someone else? So do some introspection and found out who you are and what makes you happy or mad.It will save you heartbreak and it will go along way when it's time to settle down.


Don't Settle - If you know the person isn't the right person for you, cut them loose before real emotions start to form. Because ain't nothing worse than being the only person in the relationship.




Married Person Laws on the road to love and marriage



If @ 1st you don't succeed-Just like bammy's rule says keep on trying, same applies here, if @ 1st you can't get him to see that the way you do shit is the right way, well then keep trying, if @ 1st you can't get him to see that you really not playing bout throwin' his damn shoes in the front yard if he don't keep them out the damn living room floor for you to trip over and bust ya ass, then for goodness sakes, throw em out.....



What exactly do i Have (and do i really want it?)-Well, he ain't a Casanova that's fa damn sure, and he can't piss in the damn toilet without hitting the floor 1st, BUT he makes me laugh all the time, he is a great daddy lets me hog all the hot water when we shower together, and he cleans his plate when i cook, which makes me think i really can cook, oh and he serves me beef by da pound, and he got a pretty ass set of lips, so i guess imma keep his ass..........for now



Who am I- a maid a chef, a chauffeur, a sex slave, a mommy, (when the kids really want something they call me mommy cause they know it tugs my lil heart strings) otherwise i am just momma, or hey where that lady @ that wash the clothes, fix the dinners, clean the tub out and make it sparkling clean for my bubble bath, brush my hair, find my shoes, sign my field trip slip, make my lunch, give my daddy all the service he need, bed maker, sheet straigtner,toy fixer, ice cream cone maker, always sharing her fav shit(sweettarts, grapefruit with sugar on top, what kid eats that and likes it but mine,) even tho she don't want to lady, hatin' on another when you need me to hate on em cause they make you sick hater, lol, book reader (and if i got to read mofo Clifford goes to School one mo' time imma just slit my wrists) hug giver, cocoa butter rubber, medicine giver, nurse, know it all so ask it all, remote control finder, braid twister when they come undone, sock finder, peace keeper, gum and candy in her purse alll the time so let's go throo it and see keeper, change giver, homework helper, clothes buyer, unnecessary shit i don't need getter, cheering in the stands when i do something good even if i really suck @ it supporter, bread winner, weed buyer, jordan getter, when they 1st come out tho and be like damn near 200 a pop for a grown ass man, watch football and tries to understand it even tho i don't viewer, human pillow cause somebody head always in my lap wife and mother, after that and only after that, i am me...



DO Settle- for whatever time you have for yourself when the day is done, the kids sleeping like angels, hubby out ya hair, settle for that peace and quiet, read that book you been trying to finish for 6 months, take that bubble bath that has been cut down to 10 min showers cause you gotta get out and iron clothes, go sit in the damn nail salon for 2 hrs and get that chinese lady to give you the damn total package, and if none of that works and chaos still reigns around you, get you a shot of liquor, and tune them niggas out, works everytime i swear....





These are just a few of the laws of love.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

ummmmmm why it's boring today bammy?

Pigskin Loving Lady said...

Having been married for 20 yrs. your laws are right on point Chrissy!

CTHU, why out all the "who I am" list, I spotted weed buyer! lol dayum shame

I'm adding thug, cuz I will bust a negros azz for mine!

Anonymous said...

lmao PSLL weed buyer, and if we in the car, i am the official roller of all blunts as well i also am a notary public KIDDING on the notary thing tho

n0days0ff said...

clean the tub out and make it sparkling clean for my bubble bath

^^^ oh hold the fuck up.now you need credit for doing something for yourself? thats like me saying i go to the store and buy my madden 09 for me and wanting a pat on the back.women i swear..... yall are so dramatic and exaggerate everything to make yall selves look like cinderella before the ball

n0days0ff said...

please dont kill me

Anonymous said...

lmmfao nodays brang yo' ass to my house and see the shit i do, no joke neither kid will get that XTRA WANNA BE FRENCH ass in the tub till it's clean, grime free and full of bubbles i tell my oldest look you clean her ass get in there and half ass it AND. cause i am superwoman, refer to the alicia keys song for more info, i can't luxuriate in bubbles playboy, i gotta get me a 10 min shower in so i can get back out and tend to my servants till slumber......

n0days0ff said...

girl stop.you know every detail of every reality show EVER and do plenty of boot knockin but yet let you tell it you on the bathroom floor with a toothbrush talmbout now thats the smell of clean.i cant

Anonymous said...

you know why i know dem details of those shows nodays, CAUSE MY HOUSE IN ORDER that's why, and when school start the chaos will soon resume so shut it, or change a diaper,or clean a house......AND my kids gone so imma go home and get on them reality shows and knock some more boots, NOW WHAT! lol

n0days0ff said...

i wish my woman would complain to me about all the shit she do

me: THATS WHAT THE FUCK I GOTTA COME HOME TO? YOU COMPLAINING ABOUT SHARING YOUR MOTHERFUCKING SWEET TARTS??? OH POOR BABY YOU HAD TO SIGN A PERMISSION SLI[P? DID YOU HURT YOURSELF? NEED A NAP? FUCK OUTTA HERE

Anonymous said...

why i knew dis nigga was gon clown me lmao you missing the point nodays and when you ready for me to show you that point, holla @ me k?

Sunshyne said...

that was really cute chrissy, almost.........nah still aint tryin to have kids lol

this sh!t better work..lmao