Five W's and One H.....

Friday, August 22, 2008

Me and Bammy both stuck working, but we can''t leave our readers ass out, so i threw together a quick post for yall, we did this awhile back, and it was too damn funny, it's kinda like Why Wednesday, only with a lil twist and a sprinkle of whatever in for taste...

Who invented this "back to school buy new clothes" idea

What can i do to get out of buying new clothes for my kids every time school start

When imma get my money back from my kids that i have spent on em in the last 10 yrs

Where they gon get that money from to pay me back lmao

Why i got a daughter who wanna be all XTRA and FRENCH with the school shopping this year talking bout she need one of them lil organizer thingys that matches her backpack, for what you in the 5th damn grade what you got to organize?

How can i cuss her lil ass out and get away with it lmao.....

5 comments:

Zeno Jones said...

well u gotta have that good ol fresh smell for a fresh new school year ya know.. As far as a refund check nah not getting one of those your refund comes when the lil one gets big and can take care of you :) anddd buy her a dora bookbag and she will be good

Anonymous said...

lmao zeno, she all xtra i told you that, a damn dora backpack ain't gon cut it for her lil ass, and wait till you have kids so you can go broke keeping em fresh and fly.....

Anonymous said...

lol @ dora

why is my ugly boo leaving me..he know he needs to sex me up every weekend?

How come im so horny all the damn time....

whats gonna happen when i get older if im horny like this now..ima go around raping college boys..talking about come here baby give big momma what she wants

Where am i going to get the money to buy back my rabbit vibrator..that shit was an arm and a leg and i left it at my ex's house

who leaves their vibrator?? That shit is more precious that water in the sahara...its the only thing thats stopping me from humping other men

Anonymous said...

when notch gon see she a sex addict like all the rest of us and just keep it moving lmao

504 said...

who - 's that peeping thru my window ?

what - in the hell we're fighting for ? war ?

when - is new episodes of nippy tuck gonna grace my tv screen ?

why - must you ask why & it's not wednesday ?

where - my homies ?

how - did folks expect me to work ?

this sh!t better work..lmao