I do not like it!

Tuesday, August 19, 2008



I was in Mcdonalds for lunch (yes I broke from my diet, i'm ashamed) waiting on line and these rude ass little children keep walking by and not saying excuse me. One of them damn near stepped on my foot, it's a good thing I have boots on because I was gonna be kicking someones ass. Anyway it got me to thinking I do not like rude ass children, I think my moms passed that down to be cause she is worse than I am. So I figured we could make a list of things we don't like.



Bammy's Dislikes in no paticular order



Rude Children



Slow fast food places



Evil Co-workers



Mondays



Work



Boredom




Chrissy's Dislikes



fake niggas



dumb questions



yung berg



snot nosed children



hairy ppl



telemarketers and bill collectors



accents



ppl who do not use signals while driving



know it alls



empty promises (don't open ya mouth and say you gon do some shit KNOWING you ain't gon follow thru)



clutter



arrogance



7 comments:

Bahama said...

WHAT the hell is wrong with accents?? LMAO

Bahama said...

i also don't like

stupid people (and not like funny stupid like really stupid)

veggies

healthy food

milk

eggplant

pickles

heartbreakers

punk bitches lol

Anonymous said...

lmao accents just irk me bammy i hate the african accents the most tho i think omg and penelope cruz accent just bugs me i hate to hear her talk lol

ODARA said...

I definitely feel you with the bad ass children thing...this little boy tried to hop in front of me @ the grocery store & I had to check his ass...hahaahha (I should be ashamed he was probably like 8)

504 said...

i dislike :

rude people

everyone else on the road while i'm driving

seafood

niggas that act like they're starving

phony people

know it all people (b/f)

people who act like grown folk shouldn't have fun

people with bigger feet than mine

chicks who refuse to wear their shoe size

chicks who refuse to acknowledge their real size & wear clothes that fit

niggas with grills n golds

folks who talk ignorant

folks who think acting ignorant in front of folks who don't is keeping it real

folks who flaunt their expensive taste in stuff & say ya'll need to step your game up....nigga who gonna pay for it?

um....i dislike too many things so i'll end this now lol

Anonymous said...

Slowpokes in the fastlane

Anonymous said...

Dislikes

Sorry parents

Lame men

Bad Dick

Workdays

The day when the bills come in the mail

this sh!t better work..lmao