Why Wednesday

Wednesday, April 1, 2009





Bammy's Why's



Why I thought yesterday was Wednesday?




Why sometimes I don't remember if I put on deordorant?




Why then I have to sniff my underarms to be sure?




Why I just did that?




Why I'm skrate, I smell flower fresh.




Why deordorants think women wanna smell like flowers or like baby powder or some ish?




Why that's all I got for the why's right now?




Chrissy's Why's



why imma say i like smelling like baby powder bammy, lol



why i sprinkle a taste of powder in my undies to keep me poppin fresh



why that was TMI



why ppl never call the blind boy on american idol by his name they refer to him as the blind boy



why am i sitting back in my chair chllaxin like i aint got shit to do when i got work coming out my ears



why imma need the why's to POP like New York's beach ball titties



why my daughter had these history questions i couldnt answer for homework



why i told her i would help as much as i could seeing as i slept throo all of history when i was in school



why i am glad that she dont have to turn the shit in till thursday cause out them 30 questions i may have answered 5 and iono even know if them are right



why i brought the questions to work with me so i can google the answers



why i wanna know why the teachers feel that knowing who de fuck daniel boone is or davy crockett is benefical to a student when they grown n shit



why i aint never had to answer who the fuck they were on a job application



why nobody ever ask me who they are when i call to pay my light bill



why nobody ever call and ask me who they are here @ work



why that proves my point, i dont need to remember who the fuck fought and won @ the alamo cause i dont use that shit right now today @ this moment in time



why they need to teach kids realistic shit in school



why imma save what i think they should teach kids and add em to the comment section.....

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

why they need to teach kids when and when not to answer the phone and how to recgonize a bill collects phone number on the caller id


why they need to teach kids how to call and get extensions on a bill that already got a pink notice in it


why they need to teach kids which store will process a check even when the funds aint in the account


why they need to teach kids specially girls how to keep the tag on certain articles of clothing and to keep all receipts just in case u need to return that blouse and get the money back for gas or whatever


why both my kids know all said shit above cause that shit is real life and may come in handy

why when they get older gotdamn periodic table element abbreveations and capitals of the sates aint gon mean shit to em when its time to pay they bills or get a job


why i am done with that

rebbie said...

why Imma need Chrissy to start on own Charter School called 'Real Life Shyt You Need to Know'

why Imma need Chrissy to try using that periodic table of elements to pay her next bill and let me know how it turns out

Anonymous said...

why imma start my school and charge rebz only have admission for her kiddies when they come to it

why i hate it when i get a call for one of the whse dudes cause to me they aint important enough to be getting calls

why it be they baby mommas or wife

why sometimes it be a bill collector

why this one dude momma call up here soundin' drunk least once a week talking bout PUT DALE ON DA PHONE like i am sitting right next to his ass

why i page his ass and he never come to the phone

why i have to get his momma back on the line and tell her he aint answer the page and have to hear her getting smart with me

why she being saying shit like HE AINT ANSWER, WELL TELL HIM HIS MUTHA CALLED AND HE NEED TO GET IN TOUCH WITH ME

why i try so hard not to luahg in her ear

why i bet she be home all day in her nightgown dranking colt 45 and talking shit to them ho's on maury and jerry springer

why imma why alone all day today if i have to

why my new jam is HOPPED UP OUT DA BEEEEEEEEEEEEED AND TURNED MY SWAG ON LOOK IN DA MIRROR SAID WASSUP YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH I'M GETTING MONEY OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH by soulja boy

why imma ask yall a question

I GOT A QUESTION WHY DEY HATE ON ME???

why i hate this phone lmao

Bahama said...

why I just heard on the radio that New York is getting ANOTHER eff'n show?

why that's it, I quit VH1

why that's such a lie cause I need to watch Tough Love and Ray-J.

why the show is kinda like that simple life crap that had paris hilton and nicole ritchie?

why she's going round to different job that viewers suggest and trying to get the 5,000 dolla bonus at the end of the week?

why the jobs i heard were, a fast food employee, a mortician make up artist and a sewage worker?

why the sewagwe worker one sounds kinda funny tho?

why that gave me a idea for a game to play?

why I ain't got no innanet access to get on Made and tell yall what game it is?

why that sucks alligator balls?

Anonymous said...

why my throat is sore

why sore throats make me cranky

why dis bitch @ work wanna fuck with me on a sore throat day

why imma go do this work come back and cuss her ass out in these why's

Bahama said...

why i think Chrissy's school sounds like a good idea?

why they need to have a school to teach little girls how not to look like lot lizards and footdraggers?

why they also need to have a school to teach little girls that they don't steal their best friends boyfriend's?

why they need to have a school for little boys telling them not to stick their d!ck in anything that has boobs and can walk?

why they also need to have a school for little boys to teach them how to be romantical?

Bahama said...

why it ain't lunch time yet?

why i'm broke so it really don't matter when lunch time is?

why i dislike the 1st of the month?

why i got a free advil pen?

why i just want some free advil?

why DAME said he was gonna come thru and why today?

why he ain't here yet?

why i'm just waiting for my ipod to chrage so I can listen to music?

why my other ipod died, the one i use in the car and i don't wanna replace it?

why have i been so lazy and haven't started back running at night yet?

Bahama said...

why do i usually end up why'n by myself?

MzPurp said...

Why Chrissy kilt me w/ the Dale mama why's?

Why if it were me, I prob would laugh in his mama ear?

Why I would be like "dale mama, what u drankin on taday?"..lmfao!

Why I'm home today?

Why I so happy?

Why I'm not gon do a damn thing today, but hopefully some laundry and my hair...and a shower of course?...lol

why i'mma take this day to catch up on all my reality tv?

why i wanna go shoppin?

why i wanna stay in the house today so i wont get the urge to go spend some $$

Anonymous said...

why the whys have gone to the why graveyard

why that hurt my soul

why my throat hurt

why i refuse to be sick damn it i cant let this shit get me down

why imma gon and do this work UGHHHHH even tho i dont wanna.....

grey goose said...

why its been so long since i whyed?

why i want my baby to go to chrissy's school?

why its taking so long for the work day to end?

why i just got a new dog and when i get home he chillin on my couch like that's were he possed to be?

why i forgot it was time to start paying back my student loans?

why I wanna say fuck dem loans?

why if i don't pay they gone hunt me down like a runaway slave?

why i use to ball out on the loan money when i was in college?

why i didn't listen to my momma when she told me that i was going to have to pay that money back?

Why i don't even know what i did with half of that money?

why thats one of the lessons they need to teach at chrissy's school?

this sh!t better work..lmao