Why Wednesday

Wednesday, April 15, 2009





Chrissy's Whys




*why i aint got my glasses on and i cant see shit that i am typing






*why g's to gents was boring last night






*why i still got cerns tho






*why teddy ho wanna get mad cause that nigga aint wanna claim her trick baby






*why she think teddy was gon know who in the hell the child's daddy was and she a ho






*why bentley almost got emotinal when him and fahim was talking






*why fahim bout as stoopid as iono what






*why blue momma look like an ex wnba playa






*why she came out with her best church outfit on with the matching purse






*why when she said she aint wanna embaress her son i wanted to cry cause it was obvious blue still loved her cause he had her @ the reunion anyway and she was still an embarresment in them clothes she was rocking






*why i hope my kids love me just as much as blue love his mammy






*why blue aint even care his ass aint win, that nigga was like shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiid a free apt and a lil change thats betta than a shelter






*why creepa still need to be reformed ole no talking ass nigga






*why i still think they needed to teach all dem niggas how to read






*why we got visitors here all week long and i hate it






*why i be glad when friday get here






*why ppl keep telling me they like my shoes when they know they ugly






*why they look like some chinese bruce lee kick ass take names typa shoes






*why they comfy than a muthafucka tho






*why cant nobody here me coming when i am walking cause they so quiet






*why this lady here visiting got the OOGLIEST coach bag






*why imma have to keep stopping my whys to play happy greeter receptionist to these ppl here






*why i know odara feel these whys






*why imma have a shitload of whys but aint nobody gon respond






*why that tickles and makes me sad all @ once






*why this blog is bout as sad as blue in the beginning of g's to gents






*why i hate it when ppl ask me to do shit they know they can do themselves






*why my big red flat just like i suspected it would be






*why imma drink it anyway tho






*why i feel a headache coming on






*why i was laughing in my sleep last night and for the life of me i cant remember what was so fucking funny






*why i bet one of the visitors here gon get fly with one of the mangers cause i aint order they picky ass a veggie try like they asked






*why i dont care, i forgot






*why yo monkey ass betta eat a bagel n hursh






*why imma wrap these whys up with this lil tid bit here






*why i went in the breakroom to get ice and 2 dudes standing round talking bout fucking cream of wheat and how it tasted like paste






*why i was like i'd hate to have to date one of these boring ass bastards






*why this man just asked me for a ball point pen






*why i said i got regular papermate pens and handed him one






*why he proceeded to rifle throo my pen cup






*why that cup is full of cheap ass pens






*why i told his ass i aint have no fucking ball point pens






*why imma have to deal with this shit all fucking day yall, pray fa me.....

16 comments:

Ericka said...

Why me and my BFF just signed up for pole dancing classes?

Why am I sooo pumped for Friday when the begin?

Why you gotta take high heels?

Why I'm goofy as hell?

Why I told her my shoe was prolly gone come off when I was upside down swinging from the pole and hit me in my head?

why she say I was going to twist my ankle or get a charlie horse?

Why she don't know her arse is going to be rubbing the charlie horse out?

Why I have high expectaions thinking I'm gon be able to swing from the pole upside down?

Why I told her (me bff) that she has an advantage?

Why her sis is a stripper?

why I cracked up?

Why i'm going to say it again that I can't wait till the classes start?

Bahama said...

why is it so eff'n hawt on this island?

why it's like 12 and i ain't been in the shower yet?

why i shoulda took the whole eff'n week off?

why I don't wanna go to work 2morrow?

why G's to Gents is thee stupidest show?

why Chrissy might yell at me for that?

why i Fringe was extra good last night?

why our blog is slowly dying?

why that's kinda sad?

why we gotta be good blog parents and take care of our blog baby Chrissy?

ODARA said...

why i'mma why my ass off after lunch???

notch said...

why i stay looking for ya bitches on the blog and noone is every around?

why i decided im dont feel like working no more cuz i make more money on unemployment than i do working?

why i told ugly boo that and he nearly back slapped me?

why he sleeping at my house tonite but I have a date with mr. rogers?

why ima have to get outta have sex with mr rogers cuz i dont want to come home smelling like bengay?

why i know i need to have sex with mr. rogers though cuz my ass needs money to go to vegas with the girls?

why im thinking ima give him a handjob or something?

why yall know now ima hoe?

why is it ok cuz there is a recession going on..lol?

Anonymous said...

why its getting mean over on mn

why that is why i am here whying

why that and the fact that odara asked why a nigga wasnt whying is the reason why i am now here

why i cant wait for the day to be over

why it wont move faster

why i am thinking bout just leaving this bitch

why this man thought hitting on me was gon get him a job

why it didnt work i aint a hiring manager

why if i was i still wouldnt hire him cause he was so bama with it

ODARA said...

why the skeffas that own this here site ain't in here why'n???

why I got this crook in my neck that's been lingering for weeks now???

why I almost scratched the skin off my face tryna swat a gotdamn knat???

why bleeding SUX???

why i'm horNAYY as fugggg???

why i'mma give ike an all access pass to bussy wide open???

why I hate his guts tho???

why my job sucks HUGE jimmy neutron balls???

why i'mma diagnose myself with tourettes so I can call these dumb mofos what I want too w/o getting fired???

why I got some gee's 2 gents & college hill concerns but i'mma wait till these skeffas get here???

why I am VERY concerned about notches date with mr. rogers??? LOL

Anonymous said...

why i hate notch and her why's

why i still want that dress and she know what i am talking bout

why my al green on and i am jamming

why i am here odara....so come back

n0days0ff said...

*why i aint got my glasses on and i cant see shit that i am typing



^^^since when do your ass wear glasses? why ima call you lenscrafters from now on




why my big red flat just like i suspected it would be









*why imma drink it anyway tho
^^^^ de hell? do you mean dr pepper? why your ass is dumb?






*why i went in the breakroom to get ice and 2 dudes standing round talking bout fucking cream of wheat and how it tasted like paste









*why i was like i'd hate to have to date one of these boring ass bastards

^^^^why you done had PLENTY of the same conversations on here.

ODARA said...

why i'm about to voice my G2Gent concerns???

Anonymous said...

why nodays want a beatdown

why i been wearing glasses since i was a kid but i dont advertise the shit cause i look like a fucking fool

why i meant BIG RED NIGGA ITS SODA
and it was flat

why this old ass radio station jamming now

why bout 15 mins ago it wasnt

why imma wait on odaras concerns and in the meantime cuss nodays ass out

why he got 82 jobs but still got time to talk shit

Notch said...

why mr. rogers wrote me a text talking about "the day is dreary but we gonna make tonite magical"

why did i almost fall off the treadmill when i read it?

why is there alot of anger occurring
in MN?

why dont i understand where it came from?

why i hate that i miss everything??

Anonymous said...

why imma ask one mo time for that dress notch then thats it i am paying 300.00 to fly to ny take it out yo closet n leave

why i am lmmfao @ the lovin u gave mr rogers got him sending them kinda text messages n shit

why imma go check and see where de fuck my ups shipment is @

why imma brb tho.....

ODARA said...

why baron simple pimpin' azz thought he was actually gonna win???

why they brought creepa & that other dummy back???

why my heart broke in a milli pieces when Blue's lil pathetic azz didn't win???

why that nigga can't READ???

why that nigga be volunteering to read the challenges???

why that nigga in a gang and can't READ???

why i'm pretty sure that's not a requirement but what if one of his gang homies wrote the nigga a note...da fuck he supposed 2 do with that???

why riff raff dumb as fuck???

why his silly ass had all that damn yellow in his hair???

why I'm still convinced him & belvin still cousins???

Anonymous said...

why odara want me to ban her from why'n if she keep saying shit like this

why she right as hell tho

why blue read like a 1st grader who on a kindergarten level

why he aint win but that nigga got that apt. so he good

why i bet his girl moved in and is running shit now

why he was all like i am in school now

why i was like nigga i hope u taking remedial reading classes

why i then thought he betta hurry up and get a job cause that yr gon fly by fast.....lmao and he gon be ass out when that lease is up

ODARA said...

why when barron pulled out his check stubs I died???

why his girl/hooka said she been filling out applications & shit???

why when blue gave us the tour of his apt. he only had like 4 shirts hangin' in the closet???

why they was gangin' up on macho/nacho calling him ghey???

why that nigga said he was defending his manhood???

why that's some gheyer sounding shit???

why red boy wit' the fade STILL sessay tho???

why imma switch 2 college hill???

why that bastid kyle fruitier than a leprechaun in a g-string???

why he a goofy ghey balemic???

why they shoulda beat that nigga brandons ass for barfing all ova the gotdamn place???

why that nigga fell asleep w/o cleaning the shit up???

why I know that nigga didn't brush his teef????

why I hate all them dumb never going to class ass brats???

ODARA said...

why I think the office blocked me cuz I can't get in the chitty no more??? :o(

this sh!t better work..lmao