Oh my, That's so Ghetto!

Thursday, March 6, 2008

I'm sure we've all experienced some ghetto happenings in our lifetime, tell us about em?

For instance, is it really neccessary to advertise the size of ya rims by putting "26's" on the back window of ya car......Do you really need to have Independent by Webbie as ya ringtone.......Do you really think it's classy to have a tattoo on ya back that says, and i kid you not, FUCK DA WORLD..... all these things i have seen and more.....yall tell us the most Ghetto Shit you have ever seen, heard, or done......yall know what it is............HOLLA

5 comments:

Bahama said...

Gwalking round on the hard azz road barefoot, driving a brand new chevy on 20 somethings and still living at home with your momz, red and orange weave hairstyles, that's just a few

Bahama said...

that was suppose to be walking..lol

Anonymous said...

Mornin' y'all. Stoppin by to get my mornin giggles on with the 2DBs.

Hmmm...One of the most ghetto things that gets on my nerves is people who have the most expensive electronic things in the house (stereo, plasma TVs, ipods, etc.), but can't offer you a decent couch to sit on!

Priorities, people! Priorities!

Catch you ladies over in the backyard in a few. See ya!

Anonymous said...

OK, since my first post didn't show up, I gotta post it again,

My ex friend sewed a WIG (can't remember if it was human or synthetic) onto her head. It wasn't like it was a lace front or anything. She tried to tell me that it was better than getting a full head weave. That shyt was not cute AT ALL!

Speaking of an "Fuck the World" tattoo, I saw some dude in the summer with that tattooed on his stomach and he had a big ol' pregnant looking stomach. Like dayum, he couldn't burn that belly off to get that?

Another ghetto thing I have seen: someone mixing E & J with Kool Aid. Ghetto indeed.

One more: once again my broke wig sewn in friend was in the club and her and her cousin was so broke that they bough ONE Long Island Iced Tea and shared it between each other in the club.

Bahama said...

*DEAD* @ sharing a drink..

this sh!t better work..lmao