Yippie It's Friday

Friday, August 22, 2008

And it's Friday afternoon too. Friday's are the best unless you work on the weekends too and if you do I'm soo sorry that you can't enjoy the feeling of the weekend. I love fridays. In fact I love Friday's

Like a fat kid loves cake


Like Kanye loves his damn self

Like how Hater's love to hate

Like Lil Kim loves looking like a kitty cat

Like Lil Wayne loves his "daddy"

Like Officer Ross loves saying the word boss

Like Puffy loves being a bitch ass.






pics:googlefied snitches!!


You get the idea, how much do you love Fridays? and by the way HAPPY FREAKING FRIDAY!!

10 comments:

Chey said...

im real mad u got that pic of weezy kissin baby

Anonymous said...

bammy why i can't stop lmmfao @ that wayne and his daddy shit....

Pigskin Loving Lady said...

I love Friday's like Snoop's loves weed!

MzPurp said...

I Love Friday's like Karrine Loves d*ck in her mouth...LMFAO! **Ya'll why SR say Karrine is the master of oral ministrations?? Why I'm DEAD!!**

The Aesthetic Leo said...

I Love Friday's like Kimora Lee loves child support from Russell.

504 said...

i love friday's like vivica loved on some 50

ESS AY VEE OH EL OH YOO ESS! said...

I love Fridays like like Gayle loves the smell of Oprah's camel toe!

Anonymous said...

i love friday's like bobble olay love david banner and mzp-funk love her some t-jones lmmfao

Anonymous said...

lol!!

I love Fridays more than Beyonce loves Lace Fronts

Binwa said...

Like a nigga receding is in denial ,like ike smashed tina in the scene where he said sing it right....matter of fact come here heeee heeee heeee...i went a little over board here lmao well you get it i love fridays too!

this sh!t better work..lmao