Things You Shouldnt Discuss @ Work

Tuesday, February 17, 2009





I think its a flashing neon sign somewhere where i cant see it, but everybody else can, that says COME TALK TO ME BOUT ANYTHING....cause i get co-workers, even ppl who just come in off the street soliciting crap telling me shit i dont give a FUCK about.....

I had this one dude last week who came in from a temp service asking if we used temps blah blah and all this other crap, i ran him the usual bullshit i feed to the temp agencies when they come in and he ask can i use the mens room i am like yeah sure.....

he walks past one of the conference rooms here and notices the name on the door, its called the cowboy conference room, i know corny but we had to give em Texas themed names cause we the Texas office, anywho ole boy decides to bring up the Dallas Cowboys, like i give a fuck and proceeds to tell me he is such a huge fan, that he got the Dallas Cowboy logo tatted on his arm 2 days ago **crickets** I was like uhhhh word, ummmm you are a fan huh... WHY THIS FOOL UNBUTTON HIS SHIRT @ THE CUFF, RAISE HIS SLEEVE AND SHOW ME THE TATT RIGHT IN THE DAMN HALLWAY?????? i was done fa the day, lmao i was like this is the most akward dumbest conversation i have ever had and this fool is steady telling me this shit like i care.....which brings me to the list of shit u should never ever discuss @ work....



*Politics, cause somebody liable to get pissed, or piss you off, why when Baraka won the election, the only other black lady here besides me thought we was gon rejoice together, ummmmm nope, that aint what that is, but her ass walked by my desk all day that day saying WE DID IT.....



*Sex, ok so when i 1st started working here this one lady, older was talking to another lady who iono i guess she like in her mid to late 30's anyway they was talking in code, but they was talking bout sex, i was thourgly disgusted....cause the lady telling the story she gotta be every bit of 50 and she was like omg he made me feel so good, and we went allllll night when she said that part, i busted out laughing i couldnt hold it in....the lady was like whats so funny, i was like ummmmm nothing just a joke i remembered....



*Relationships, dont come to work crying talkin' bout "tyrone aint come home last night...., damn shole dont tell me cause i got my own damn issues and i cant tell u when that nigga coming back so keep it moving out my lobby please...



*Health issues, no i dont care bout ya bunion toe, no i dont give a damn bout yo colonoscpy u bout to have, and i have no clue what to say to you when u tell me ya 97yr old momma just survived falling down in her home and breaking her hip for the upteenth time, what can i say to that sides put her in a nursing home already????



*Bad ass teenagers, lmao this shit here kills me cause my co-workers all got teenagers and i got lil kids, but they come and ask me shit like what should i do when Chris Jr. refuses to come home when i tell him to, or when Lil Lisa is causght making out with her boyfriend, or they throwing wild parties smoking weed n shit, I DONT FUCKING KNOW, my momma beat my ass, and it worked, i aint do it again, jeez, its like they ask me cause i was a teenager 10-15 yrs aga as opposed to them being a teenager 20-30 yrs ago......


Now, yall get in the comment section and tell us what you DONT want to hear or discuss @ work.....

5 comments:

504 said...

i don't wanna hear anything but gossip, & not any boring ass gossip...that good shit.

anything else is null n void & prolly was never heard by me anyway.

n0days0ff said...

why this ignoramus wrote baraka won the election.thats why i dont come here, cause you a fool.deuces

Bahama said...

^^^ just like a ninja! always wanna point out other black folks faults...NIGGA! lmao

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

Anonymous said...

, susan sarandon nude, 633, christina milian nude, 9921, kelli williams nude, 18686, jennifer coolidge nude, bgjc,

this sh!t better work..lmao