I Hate....

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

googlfied pic






the following things bout my job and the ppl i work with:


*I hate when ppl ask me for shit like needle and thread, or a safety pin, no lie i get asked stuff like that all the time and it makes me wonder, do these fools think that i am they momma and they receptionist???? De fuck i look like having needle n thread in my purse like i am mary poppins or some shit?




*I hate when ppl invade my lil ole space, stepping all in it and looking for shit in my cubby hole, in my drawers like i aint even sitting here, its this one dude who work here got that shit bad fool just picks up my cup o pens and start digging for what he wanna use, yall know how many times i had to snatch my cup back from him till he stopped dat shit???? SEVERAL for some reason fool aint get the message till i told him DIS MY SHIT RESPECT It!


*I Hate when ppl ask me what song is playing on my radio like i am the nuthafucking DJ, and i can change the song @ they request n discretion. If u feel disgusted with Soulja Boy, if you dont get Jazmine Sullivan, if Keri Hilson voice grate ya nerves, get the fuck out my space, and call K104 and request what de fuck u wanna here and stop asking me what T-Pain mean when he say snap ya fangers and do ya step....




*I Hate it when i am on the phone, OBVIOUSLY on the phone too yall, i mean phone stuck to a nigga ear, and ppl still wanna hold convo's with me like i got it like that to hold two seperate convo's @ the same time.....Sure i can multi-task i do it all day everyday but i cant talk to you, when i am focusing on getting the gossip from my homie on the other line




*I hate it when ppl just assume cause i am black, i know all things black, why i have this yt dude come and ask me one time if i ever ate oxtails before.....**crickets**.............................. NO I AINT NEVER ATE THAT SHIT BEFORE CAUSE IT SOUND NASTY AS FUCK TO ME AND I PROLLY NEVER WILL EAT ANY THANK YA KINDLY......





*I hate when ppl come in off da skreet asking if we have any job openings, then i spalin to em the deal, and iono its like they think if they run me they sob story i will take pity on em and hire em, sorry, i aint got the authority, all i can do is take yo resume, stick it in my manager inbox and keep it movin. I know its a recession i am living in this day and age too, and yeah i get you got bills to pay, so do I, matter fact i have pink notices in my shit so often, my kids think its normal, but telling me all yo issues aint gon do nothing in yo pursuit of a job with this company




*I hate when ppl call here and say the following:


a. Umm what do yall do @ this company


b. Someone just called me from this number, can u tell me who



c. Can i have Joe Black @ extension 5678

d. Do u speaka spanish


*And this is what i would LIKE to say when i have to hear them questions:

a.DE FUCK i just say when i answered the gotdamn phone, use ya brain and u tell me what u think we do here, cause imma tell u now I ANSWER THE GOTDAMN PHONE AND DEAL WITH PPL LIKE YO ASS ALL DAMN DAY


b.Well, i guess if i was born with psychic ablilities, yeah i could tell u who de fuck just called u, but since them psychic ablities skipped my ass when God was handing out DNA i can only tell u that its bout 150 ppl who work here and just as many phones, so check ya voicemail see if the mystery person left u a message then call me back, we can t ake it from there


c. STOP HALT HOLD THE PRESSES when u said u needed Joe Black, yo ass was already throo to him and he prolly done picked up by the time u got throo saying the word at, if i know the person name, I GOT YOU i aint gotta hear the extension to put you throo, and vice versa so stfu and tell me one or the other and get the fuck out my ear with that long winded ass shit..


d.DE FUCK language was i speaking when i answered the gotdamn phone, did it SOUND like spanish to you?????? Did u hear a taste of spanish in my voice? NAW I DONT SPEAK SPANISH GOTDAMN IT and if u spoke english u would know that I DONT SPEAK SPANISH.....



just thought i'd vent a lil bout what i hate bout my job.....lol yall turn

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Imma just go head and copy &paste from the myspace blod I did on a subject such as this (a lot of it is similar to yours Chrissy):

1. Why would employers make MySpace accessible if they had a problem with employees being on it all day? (There are blockers for things such as these.)


2.Why do yt people at work always tell on you when you're on MySpace? (Yt friends: Please do not take offense.)


3.Why do people think you want to hear stories about their bad/ugly ass kids, first thing on a Monday morning?


4.Black people: Why would you call up a place of business and say "Ay, somebody just call here?"


5.Why do people think that if they speak English loudly, non-English speaking people will understand them?


6.If you don't work at a drug testing lab you may not get this one but, why would you call a lab to see if your drug test is positive if you don't do drugs?


7.Why would you then call me up at the lab when you're fired for being a crackhead to tell me that you're going to sue ME as if I fired your dumb ass?


8.Why don't people ever clean out the microwave at work?


9.Or the refrigerator? Do they leave the appliances in their house that nasty?


10.Why would someone tell on you for stealing time if it's not coming out of their paycheck?


11.Hispanic people: Please ask your family members why they assume every business in America has to have a translator? Is this the United States of Mexico?


12.One last thing, if you see somoene on the phone, why would you strike up a conversation with them?

Bahama said...

@Chrissy

you trippin.oxtail is off the chain.

firstly i just wanna say that i'm grateful to be employed but sometimes these folks irk my last good nerve.

things i dislike:

~The sneak-e-ness - case in point when they disabled my 'net, the sucka's ain't tell me NOTHING, i had to go to them for them to tell me i was "abusing" my privilege. Did they ever mention to me that i was on the innanet too much for their likeing? NOoooooo they just shut the sh!t off and waited for me to come to them.

~They play too damn much - another example, big boss coming in my office with a white garbage over his head saying he's the KKK...and then you got the firecrackers and the bullhorn...we suppose to be at work not the funhouse at the carnival.

~Excluded - they don't tell me sh!t. and on top of that i'm the only one who can't use the innanet thru out the day

~Daily Log - everyday i'm suppose to do a detailed log of everything i did for the day...someday i forget and then the next day i don't remember half the crap i did...but when i do remember to do it...i gotta list from 8-9 i did this, from 9-10 i did this...the fluck?

Moody - I'm a cancer so naturally I'm moody. I'm not all smiles all the eff'n time, and mostly it cause yall (co-workers) piss me off..if i mean muggin, chances are i don't wanna talk to you...do you get the hint though? noooooo you stay next to me buggin the hell outta me, one day i'mma snap!

i won't even tell yall bout the co-workers...they are worse.

Anonymous said...

Lemme think..since i just got this new job ima not gonna hate on it too much..but mr. rogers is my job as well so ima tell you what i hate about him

I hate the fact that he don't understand hes 54 years old. He act like hes 29 but he look 92.

I hate the fact that he always talking about sex yet he cant have sex cuz he cant get his tilly willy up.

I hate the fact that every time he attempt to sex me and he cant get his tilly willy up he wanna act like im not doing something right

I hate the fact that he insist on touching me when people are around

I hate that he call me everynite when he full well know we have nothing to talk about

I hate that white people smell like bologna

I hate the fact he wont get cable but he always want me over to watch tv..nigga do i look like i watch channel 13 to you

Anonymous said...

I hate the fact that he don't understand hes 54 years old. He act like hes 29 but he look 92.
^^^^died


I hate that white people smell like bologna
^^^^^brought back to life then re-died all over



I hate the fact he wont get cable but he always want me over to watch tv..nigga do i look like i watch channel 13 to you
^^^^DEAD AND REFUSES TO COME BACK

ODARA said...

I believe me & chrissy work @ the same damn place just in diff cities!!! lmao you already know the deal I deal with the SAME damn dummies DAILY!!!

Anonymous said...

i hate when i'm conducting bidness & my frigging boss wants to "ask a quick question" to the person i wanna conduct bidness with & it ends up being 3 or 4 different questions & totally off the original subject....BITCH LEMME FINISH WHAT I'M DOING & U CAN HAVE HIM OR HER, LOCK EM IN YO OFFICE, FUCK EM, TORTURE EM, WHATEVER THE FUCK U WANNA DO......LET ME GET THE FUCKA OUT MY FACE PLEASE !!!

i hate everything else too

luv me, gee

Swift said...

awwwwwwww.

Anonymous said...

lmao @ swifty !! ^

luv, 504 gee, me

Anonymous said...

lol @ swift nigga saying awwww like our blog is "cute" or some shit......

this sh!t better work..lmao