Monday, March 16, 2009

Old game from the haloscan days.......ROLL WITH IT....(shouts out to bobble our 3rd never silent partner for posting the reminiscing thread on MN cause that is where i got the refurbished idea from to do this post....lol)

Bammy's Dreams



I have a dream that on top of sick and vacation days companies will give you EFF it days, days where you can call in and be like EFF it, i just don't wanna come in today.



I have a dream that Amber Rose and Kanye West will stop matching when they go out..the hell they think they are the double mint twins?



I have a dream that I found me a rich, handsome and loving sugar daddy to spoil me.



I have a dream that Duke will win the 2009 NCAA basketball championship.



I also have a dream that my roommate will stop eating these nasty arse chips so early in the damn morning having the the entire office smelling like sweaty feet!




Chrissy's Dreams



I have a dream that this day will go by fast, as well as this week



I have a dream that somebody brangs in some doughnuts this morning cause i am STARVING



I have a dream that Beyonce will just take a vacation and let another female get her turn @ this diva shit.....



I have a dream that Diddy will stop fucking up ppls career's n shit



I have a dream that yall will come in here and dream with us.....


DREAM BIG!!

0 comments:

this sh!t better work..lmao