Random Thought...

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Talking to hubby yesterday in the car, and we were like our kids lucky as hell, the shit we grew up seeing, and experiencing they ain't gotta deal with. Me and my husband, 2 different people right, but same upbringing, not to say we weren't happy kids that had loving parents, but it's just some thangs that popped off as kids, we can now sit back and laugh @ it .... i was like i want my blog family to laugh with me so imma share some of my country, ghetto, hood experiences with yall, my homeboy blog kinda inspired me a lil, his blog, and posts so damn real and funny, i had to take it here for yall.....check him out...

http://somuchdramainthelbc.blogspot.com/

* This could just be a southern thang, iono, but i always thought that a BBQ+Al Green+Cards=niggas acting a damn fool, i can't tell yall how many times an aunt, or a cousin had a party, we go to it, everybody cool till somebody wanna show out, get drunk, and air out all the dirty laundry, like how Aunt Sharon been creeping with her sister man for months now, and her youngest kid ain't none of her husband's

*Back when i was coming up going to the club was an affair like no other, the kids already knew momma and daddy going out Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, no questions asked, no fits thrown, no sick child keeping em home, that's just what that is. My momma has since told me that back in the day she would go to her job, (she was a nurse, worked @ night) clock in with her uniform on, change into her club clothes, and sneak out the back door to go get her groove on, lmmfao i was like DA HELL the patients do, die while you @ the club doing the electric slide??

*Now just like the parents had they activities that took place Thursday-Sunday, so did the kids, only thang is, we hated ours. Tell me how you gon grow up with a momma and daddy who partied like ghetto rockstars but be forced to attend church as much as we did as kids. If that ain't the most oxymoronic shit, and you BET not ask why they ain't going to church with you, they gon say 1 of 2 things, either "don't ask me shit, i am grown.." or "do you want an ass whoopin before you leave for church.." end of story.....

*Who grew up hearing this as kids..."Keep my gotdamn door closed, the air on..." DA HELL? we know it's on, but it's 108 degrees outside and we been out here since like 8 in the damn morning now it's like 2 in the afternoon, can we come in now please, shit we done played every game under this hot ass sun there is to play momma. Some more oxymoronic shit, how you gon tell ya kids to stay outside when it's hotter than a damn Egyptian desert, tell em they get thirsty, they better drink out the hose, which you gotta let run for like 10 mins cause the water coming out that bitch is scalding hot, tell em to quit turning the hose on and off, THEN tell em to stop running in and out the house getting water cause you letting all the cool air out and mosquito's in. Yall know how many times i wanna ask my momma and daddy, WELL WHAT THE FUCK YALL WANT ME TO DO THEN, HUH??? stay in or out, drink water out the hose or not, how bout i just drop dead out here in this heat momma, how bout that......lmmfao

*Why ghetto parents think that antibiotic in the clear bottle that's pink cure anything? I didn't know the shit had a name till i was bout 20, i thought it was just the "pink medicine" And why the bottle say take it all till it's gone, but ya momma and dem like naw you better now, i can use that for the next time...or how bout this, you got siblings, one get sick, ALL YALL taking hat damn medicine, momma be like shit i just spent 60 bucks for a doctor to tell me you got a sore throat, i ain't got that kinda money to waste, so line the fuck up and open ya mouth, lmmfao i am reading this shit now and wondering how da hell my momma was anybody's nurse with her witch doctor ways.....

*I always refer to my momma's boyfriend as my step-dad, they never married but he had been in my life since i was 18 months old, so i called him daddy, he was all i knew, happens in every ghetto household....lol but i can't tell yall how many times my momma put my step-dad out, i am talking bout throwing that nigga shit out in the yard, or burning it with the trash, he gone for bout 2 months, come back repeat this for yrs to come if you wanna confuse the hell out ya kids, lol

*All comments above, refer to shit i experienced as a child, but my shit don't even compare to my husband's childhood, now by all accounts he was a happy kid, mother raised him and 3 other siblings, they all turned out fine....somewhat, anyway this next story bout some shit he saw as a kid that had me wetting my gotdamn pants i laughed so hard when he told me.....

Hubby bout ten i think he said, his momma and step-dad (she was really married to him, lol) broke up, so he went on his merry way, she hers. She moves her and her 4 kids, hubby is the 2nd oldest, in with her sister, hubby's aunt. One weekend she decides she wanna have a lil party for her other sister, hubby's other aunt, so everybody there, including kids. Now the kids, and it was alot of em, each sister had @ least 4 a piece were outside playing, hubby's mom was in the back room with her new man "talking" and the step-dad show up saying he wanna see his kids, the aunt tells him hell naw nigga leave, the step-dad is like naw some shit going on i don't like so he walk all the way around to the back of the house see his wife throo the window talking to another man who's name was pee-wee i think they said. This nigga gets heated, breaks the glass in the window, and back then screens were like non-existent so after he broke the glass he climbed throo the window, and started choking hubby's momma, lmmfao hubby said all he saw was that nigga pee-wee blur running past em while he was on the porch chilling, then POP gun go off,

and i can't remember what song, imma have to ask hubby, but he said some shit like earth wind and fire was playing on the radio which made me laugh even harder that he remembered that shit....anyway gun went off, his aunt done got her damn .22 and shot they step-dad in the shoulder to get him off they momma right, lmmfao my husband's youngest sister was like 5 i think, they say her ass just fell the fuck out when she saw all the blood gushing out her daddy shoulder...Aunt standing to the side now like she mofo billy the kid i guess, his momma crying and shit, the step-dad get in his car drive to the ER, all is well again.....What killed me bout this story, is that the pee-wee nigga ran out the house, lmmfao and the running joke is that the nigga still running to this day, and the fact that hubby remembered the song on the radio that was playing when all this happened.....I could go on and on with the shit he tell me he happened while he was a kid growing up in the bricks, but hell i ain't got that kinda time....

Moral of this story, and the whole post in general, my kids are growing up in suburbia, with ghetto ass parents, heaven help em....

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

why i'mma need you to stop thinking...it's not for everyone...just stop

why i'm too lazy to type my U/N & P/W but i can type this shit ?

love 504

Anonymous said...

lmao fine i will stop thinking bobble lee ann murphy...

Anonymous said...

LOL!!

My granny used to do that same no running in and out thing...That would have been fun watching my teeth fall out my mout if I would have asked her that too!..LMAO!

Why I was one of the grands who like to get in the business..lol...i jumped in one of her convo's and she slapped the sh*t outta me!

We went to FL one time right...my mommy and aunts were goin to take me and my cousins to the pool of our hotel, but me bein the grown ass that I was, I decided that they were takin too long so I swtich around to the pool (w/ my lil arm thingys on-you kno so I wouldn't drwon)get in and everything! I go back and they lookin at me like WTF?? My mother beat the sh*t outta me...why they still talk about it now...I be like I don't even remember that shit!..lol

Anonymous said...

O yea I thought of some mo sh*t!...lol

I was bad as sh*t ya'll when I was a child..why the people next door to my Granny house had like this mint green paint on the side of they house under the chimney...why I take some of them lil crabapple things and write "f*ck you" "bitch" and all types of words on they house!...Why that's the worst beatin I eva got in my life!!!!!!!...LMAO!

Anonymous said...

ahhahhahh lmmfao cussing on ppl's walls????

Most Enlightened One Buddha SureShot said...

Okay so my brother and cousin decide to start fucking with this hornet's nest...

n0days0ff said...

GOTDAMMIT chrissy you gonna have all types of goons and hoodrats coming to my blog.SHITTT!!!!!

lol thanks for the love.now let me straighten you.how you on here talmbout you live in suburbia when you got a broken down cutlass on your front lawn with the hood open.YOU LIVE IN THE HOOD !!

you know darn well yall aint NEVER had no a/c in your house.two fans pulling in air from the window does not an air conditioner make.

n0days0ff said...

yall dont even wanna hear bout how my mom and step daddy used to be battlin.let me not even start.

your bbq story - my momma never was a big party person.tell me how she let my sister have an 18th birthday but wanted the music all low.every 5 min coming in talmbout she cant hear the tv.that lady right there.....i swear

your nurse story - my momma....FUCK if i give you all my good stories i aint gonna have shit left for my blogspot.

n0days0ff said...

why im dying thinking of a little old man keep pressing the nurse button while your mama at the club dancing to doing the butt?

tell me how my school clothes and church clothes were the same thing?we had a relay race one time and i lost for my team cause my shoes was too damn slippery.i can still hear my little church shoes going around the track CLOP CLOP CLOP!!!

fuck this you aint getting all my good stories

n0days0ff said...

Why ghetto parents think that antibiotic in the clear bottle that's pink cure anything?


tell me how my momma wouldnt let us share a spoon with my stepbrother cause he had sickle cell? lol.i still remember he had his own plates and spoons to the side so ours wouldnt mix with his. looooooooooooooolllllllll

ok thats it im done this time

Anonymous said...

nodays, GET OUT!! lmmfao naw fa real tho i did this post with nobody in mind but you and crackhead gary, yall inspired me, AND it ain't a cutlass homeboy, it's an impala, and it runs nucca.....

WHY lmmfao am i dead offa the sickle cell tho....

n0days0ff said...

20 inch blades on the impalaaaa

where yall at?

this sh!t better work..lmao