Should I? Shan't I?

Tuesday, September 16, 2008


I am debating on whether or not I wanna go see Lil Wayne. He's coming here to the islands next weekend for a concert and I hear it also happens to be his birthday weekend, but I don't know if I wanna go. So I'm gonna write out pros and con's of going.



Pros



  • I'll have an excuse to look good (not that I need one, lol)

  • It's his first time here so he'll prolly be putting on.

  • Buju Banton is co-headlining.

  • There will prolly be some cute guys around.

  • I love rap and it's a chance many people would love to see.

  • Maybe I can get backstage and meet him...Hell like I said times is hard!


Con's



  • Drunk Black People

  • High Black People

  • It's being held somewhere you have to stand up.

  • He might be so far gone by next week I prolly won't be able to understand a word he says.

  • There will be Foot draggers and Ghetto girls..we don't get along too well.

  • Drunk black people, that has to be on the list twice.

  • I have no one to go with, I mean me and my brother share a love for music and all but he ain't working and i'll be damned if I have to pay his way in AND buy him some drinks ( i love him but nah son) then there is one of my cousins but she's on of those girls I mentioned above. SO yeah.


Oh decisions, decisions..Guys what should I do??





11 comments:

MzPurp said...

OOoOOO Bammalamma you should go!!!

Bahama said...

yea i should but iono...

Anonymous said...

i say go....have fun get drunk and become mrs carter? lol joking i still say go tho

Bahama said...

whoa whoa i don't know about marrying no damn body...lmao

Chey said...

i think u should go bammy. u might find somebody worthy of dickin u down lol

Bahama said...

you do have a point there C, LMAO

Anonymous said...

OHH MY LAWED GURL U SOO STOOOOPID...LOL (I DONT EVA GET TO POST ON THE NARRATIVE BOARD BUT) .
.
.
.
.
GIRL GO U MIGHT SEE WAYNE GET RAPED BY BABY...LOL

TAKE A PIC FOR ME...

PS THANX FOR THE MN HEADLINER... :) I FEEL SOO SPECIAL

The Aesthetic Leo said...

I'd definitely go. I've heard Wayne puts on pretty good shows.

Bahama said...

I guess i'll be going then..but it still doesn't solve the fact i have no one to go with, and I am NOT going by myself..lmao and FAW you stoopid!

504 said...

bammy, either pay for your brother to go (an early b-day present for this year or next) tell him to borrow some money from momma for some spirits or tell him to drink his spit......or.....watch yo footdragga friend make a fool as you watch wayne make a fool & watch the cuties foam at the mouth from your ASSests....yes ?

oh my vote is go (if you couldn't tell)

Sunshyne said...

i vote for the ghetto cousin, u can "sightsee" together, she may not be all that bad

this sh!t better work..lmao