For The Love of Ray J

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

googlefied pic....





Well, i love money 2 is boring, but RayJ's show aint, so imma drop me some concerns real quick bout last night's episode....



I dont give a damn what nobody say, specially Tangela, Caviar talks like a deaf MUTE.....yeah i said it



RayJ dont want them ho's and shits funny cause he dont even act like he do, least Flav pretended like he eas interested



When is vh1 gon stop the whole helicopter/winery thing, shits played, and who does that fa real anyway??? (shouts out to my bgf shep....)



So why when he got mad i was laughing so damn hard, he was really heated.....nigga talking bout THAT'S CHICAGO LARRY CALLING MY MUTHAFUCKING HOUSE....ok 1st off that is vh1 house, and i am sure they gon use it in another reality show come april, 2nd why he talking all that shit like he really give a damn, 3rd, that shit was so set the fuck up.....lmao how some ho just gon show up get on the show, and her "photographer" knows the nigga who show she goping on but dont say shit?????



Is phtotographer the new word for pimp?



Why he had to take it there talking bout his ex girl did better on dancing with the stars tho



Ummmmm de fuck was that whole lil diddy he did @ the piano singing to that girl and she was crying and he was like i could tell that my music had connected me and her??????NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGA STOP play Sexy Can I on that piano and stfu...



Lil Hood need to fucking stop, her ass IS NOT and i repeat IS NOT fucking hodd, she aint no rapper, aint shit hood or ghetto bout her, and she need to just call Riff Raff and make some lil babies with him and name em shantashia and Shan'dre and stfu with all that I'M SOOOOOOOOOO HOOD shit....



Chardonnay was quiet this week



Every time i see Danger, i feel the need to shower, i swear she just looks nasty to me, like her catbox stay itching, her armpits stay funky, and her ass stay musty.....



Unique, lmmfao girl quit, singing aint yo thang honey, u gotta actually remember the lyrics to do that, matter fact she need to go on that show dont forget the lyrics as a special guest.....



yall turn drop them concerns on us.....



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Since I already e-mailed my concerns I'm just gonna copy and paste them here:

-why does Unique's hair look like that shredded wheat cereal?

-why Danger look like a walking yeast infection?

-what the fuck was Caviar singing? (u-no-ne-no-nonny-ell)

-why I googled Lil Hood? She is Vanilla Ice sister.

-OK so I made that shit up but it would make sense.

-why Ray J deddy pissed me off pretending like he was offended at the booty shaking when he know the onliest reason he went was to see if one of them hoes was gone get nekkid?

-why Feisty was tryna swing around the microphone pole? That ho forgot where she was for a minute.

-I think Cashmere the cutest ho on there.

-why Larry is Caviar pimp? Someone abducted her from Russia as a child and sold her to Larry on the black market who then raised her while selling her body to the highest bidder convinving her that is the only way to buy her freedom. They have bonded in a weird sort of way and now she is misguided and thinks of him as a pimp/bf/father figure.

-why Ray J seem like he would really do that bitch move and look through his girl phone bill and call random numbers asking how do you know my bitch?

-So was he mad for real?

PREVIEW FOR NEXT WEEK: -why Unique be talking all that Cash Money shit and she scared to box?

Anonymous said...

u inspired me to do this post nola, lol i had waaaaaaay too many concerns to be e-mail'n yall all day so i was like let me gon and get a post poppin....

Anonymous said...

One mo concern:

I think Feisty just there to get the drink at the end of elimination. She be done drunk the whole thing by the time he ask her is she there for the love of Ray J.

Anonymous said...

lmao and she always sound drunk when she talking to the camera......

Tangela said...

Why Chardonnay's weave annoys the fugg outta me? Why it looks like a matted poodle?

LMAO, Lego tits killing me with this singing.

Why Danger's body looked hella sad in that dress? Why them dresses was sooooooooo ugly?

LMAO, Why she sings like a chipmunk baby in a dumbass falsetto? Why she thought she sounded hella good? Why she didn't?

Why Lil Hood in that wig looked like a dead body? Bitch just looks hollowed out and crispy.

Why did that girl choke so badly?

LMAO, Why Lego tits was stripping on the microphone pole? Why won't she push them implants down? All up under her chin and shit.

Danger's top lip looks stankin'. That's why she makes ya'll feel dirty. Bitch gotta face like Dark Wing Duck. "Let's get Dangerous!!!!"

Why I'm so over the Caviar shit tho? Why his show producers trying to drum up some mess? Why that nigga say I hope ya'll can hear it my voice that i'm for real. ROFLMAO. Nigga...only thing I hear is womp womp womp...LAME!?

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHA! I forgot that nigga said that shit! LMFAO! I heard the emotion in his voice. Ya'll didn't hear it?

Anonymous said...

fuck tangy's concerns lmgdao a bitch cant deal with that today

this sh!t better work..lmao